Villaroel y Compañía Limitada.
Deloitte Auditores y Consultores Ltda.
MAIN INSURANCE POLICIES
- Physical damage, which covers physical assets under company ownership or responsibility, including loss due to business interruption resulting from an accident.
- Corporate third-party civil liability (third-party damages and operations in Mejillones port terminal).
- International transport for import/export goods.
- Vehicles and mobile equipment.
- Transportation and cabotage for all goods transported between plants or distribution centers within Chilean territory.
- Personal accident coverage for all executives.
- Insurance policies on local sales credit and export loans.
- Banco Crédito e Inversiones
- Banco de Chile
- Banco Estado
- Banco Itaú
- Banco Santander
- Banco Security
- Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- BNP Paribas
- Corpbanca Colombia
- Corpbanca New York
- Citibank N.A.
- HSBC New York
- J.P. Morgan
- Société Générale
For supply of ammonia, the main raw material in the production of ammonium nitrate, Enaex holds a long-term supply contract with Trammo, a major player on the international ammonia market.
Enaex is constantly developing supplier relationships in order to obtain the best supply conditions. It establishes strategic supply relationships, especially for the raw materials, packaging and products that constitute approximately 80% of its purchases.
By reinforcing corporate management structures, the Company has achieved interesting synergies, which are further enhanced by our ongoing search for global supply opportunities.
To ensure sustainability, the Company also balances its suppliers to include both Chilean and international suppliers capable of making and faithfully fulfilling commitments.
The Company's main suppliers of raw materials and services include: Trammo, Nelson Brothers, Compañía de Petróleos de Chile, Pst Industries, Transporte Bello and Transporte Gil, among others.
Deprecated: Function get_magic_quotes_gpc() is deprecated in C:\home\site\wwwroot\wp-includes\formatting.php on line 4387